BEEF STIR FRY VEGETABLE
- Beef Stir-fry
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 6 Scotch Bonnet
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Large Bell Peppers
- Ugu (Fluted Pumpkin) Vegetable
- 1 tablespoon Curry
- 1 tablespoon Thyme
- Salt to taste
- Seasoning according to preference
- Add vegetable oil to a non-stick pan and allow to heat up.
- Next add stir-fry beef (make sure it is drained of all liquid, pat dry with a kitchen tissue), stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add curry, thyme, salt and seasoning cube according to your taste
- Next add some chopped onions, stir fry till onions is translucent
- Blend or pound Scotch Bonnet and Bell Pepper together (make sure it is drained of water if you used any), stir-fry till the oil starts to separate from the sauce.
- Wash and drain Ugu vegetable then add to the sauce and stir for a few seconds.
- Take it off the heat.