- 700g Goat Meat (with skin)
- 4 seeds Ehu (Monodora myristica)
- Habanero Pepper (to taste)
- A few scent leaves
- 2 medium onions
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 big stock cubes
the goat meat and put in a sizeable pot. Pour water to cover the meat and then
some. I love lots of water in my pepper soups.
Goat meat is tough so use a pressure cooker to cook it if you have one.
- Add the stock cubes, ground ehu seeds and the chunks of onion and start cooking.
- When the meat is done, remove the chunks of onion.
- Add pepper, scent leaves.
- Cover the pot and leave to simmer for 5 minutes and the pepper soup is ready.
- Serve piping hot